Re: Excel equations *was Calculation Software

Kevin,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I waved the disfor.xls as disfor.xla to my addins
folder, then browsed for it from the Excel, Tools, Addins and got it in the list
and checked it.  It works in files which is great, however, now, each time I
load Excel, his little pop-up comes up (to give me his address and to ask for
money).  That's an improvement.  Maybe the best that can be had is to uncheck
it until I need it.

I even sent a check for $30 to him in hope he would email back a unprotected,
more usable copy, but so far, no such luck.

Thanks Again,
Mark