MOMENT CURVATURE RELATIONSHIPS

Respected Sir

I am using DRAIN2DX to model an R/C frame.Actually there are various
elements in this software which can model reinforced concrete by
introducing springs at the element ends so as to model nonlinearity. The
hysteresis behaviour that has been implemented in the element by the
software is Takeda's model. So one has to feed in different paremeters
like yield strengths of springs etc. Can you please clarify as to where I
can find these momentcurvature relationships

Thanking you
Bhaskar