Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CONCRETE: Testing for Bonded Overlay[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CONCRETE: Testing for Bonded Overlay
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:35:05 -0500
Has anyone here prescribed preliminary testing for overlay of concrete on a slab or bridge deck or similar?
Have you ever used a “pull-off test” for this? What criteria did you recommend?
- Prev by Subject: RE: CONCRETE: Opinions Wanted - Joint Sealant for New Concrete to Existing
- Next by Subject: FW: Connecticut Third Party (Threshold) Structural Engineering Reviews
- Previous by thread: MOMENT CURVATURE RELATIONSHIPS
- Next by thread: RE: "American Institute of Engineers" (Scott)