Re: Book on Structural Steelwork Connections

Thanks for your help, I have signed up with AISC and have downloaded very useful material. I am at present reading an excellent paper by one Michael Cochran.

Mark Francois
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 11:08 PM
Subject: Re: Book on Structural Steelwork Connections

You might want to try going to the website www.Steeltips.org where you can download some information regarding the design of Moment frames, SCBF and EBF.  There is a fee for the publications, depending upon where you are registered as an engineer.  California and Nevada Engineers can download the publications for free I believe

Mike Cochran