Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Hobe Sound building collapse[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Hobe Sound building collapse
- From: "Chris Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)nicholson-engineering.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:27:27 -0400
Any armchair forensic engineers care to speculate as to why this accident occured? Two workers were killed while pouring a third floor concrete deck. There were workers comp violations and a 13 year old boy was working on the project with his father. There is a 30 frame picture gallery at this link. Perhaps some of you with experience in this kind of construction can offer your assessment.
Christopher A. Banbury, PE
Nicholson Engineering Associates, Inc.
7468 Horse Lake RD Brooksville, FL 34601
(352) 799-0170 (o) (352) 754-9167 (f)
- Prev by Subject: RE: HDPE Liners for Concrete Tanks
- Next by Subject: Re: Hobe Sound building collapse
- Previous by thread: RE: Coastal Loading of a Boat Dock
- Next by thread: Re: Hobe Sound building collapse