Re: Detail Review

I think it' a good detail. It satisfies fire safety requirements, and I don't see any issues with the structural system either.

Ben Yousefi, SE
Santa Monica, CA

>>> T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net 08/05/04 02:28PM >>>
Dear Colleagues;

My client has asked me to review a proposed detail. I have my opinions, but,
being one with an open mind, I would like to get opinions from others.

The detail is here:
http://www.AllenDesigns.com/projects/20401/20401_sk03.jpg

Your comments would be appreciated.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

 <http://www.allendesigns.com/> http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588