From: Bill Allen, S.E. [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 5:28 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Detail Review

Dear Colleagues;

My client has asked me to review a proposed detail. I have my opinions, but, being one with an open mind, I would like to get opinions from others.

The detail is here: http://www.AllenDesigns.com/projects/20401/20401_sk03.jpg

Your comments would be appreciated.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588