Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Detail Review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Detail Review
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:14:40 EDT
First question is why do yon need the PSL ? just wondering
As others have stated about cross grain bending on PSL. and I believe you have to use heavier duty joist hanges since there is not solid backing.
The nailing sequence for the top plate will be unusual and probably not followed by framer so A35's would end up being used.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Detail Review
- Next by Subject: Re: Detail Review
- Previous by thread: Re: Detail Review
- Next by thread: RE: Detail Review