Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Bridge Design Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Bridge Design Software
- From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
Washington State DOT has a bridge design/analysis program available for free download. It is a good program. Follow the link below. The web site has some other useful manuals, softwares etc for people in the highway/bridge design business.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Boundary elements in shearwalls
- Next by Subject: Building corner wind effect - when is a corner a corner?
- Previous by thread: RE: Detail Review
- Next by thread: Books (obsolete) wanted (PCA Notes on ACI 318-99 & PCA Notes on ACI 318-99)