Expansion Anchor Pull Tests

I'm curious to get a general sense of how many engineers require pull tests on post-installed EXPANSION ANCHORS in concrete for typical projects (not hospital, nuclear, or school facilities).

I understand that some engineers require pull tests for expansion anchors as a check of the concrete substrate - especially in renovation work - rather than the anchor itself.

Typical expansion bolt manufacturers require only special inspection during torque tightening.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?