Expansion Bolt installation

>I'm curious to get a general sense of how many engineers require pull
>tests on post-installed EXPANSION ANCHORS
I'm curious about this too and as a follow-up, I'm curious about how flat
and level the floor remains where an anchor rod is installed. I have a
situation which depends pretty much on full contact between a pad and the
underlying floor. The pad is secured by two 5/8 anchor rods spaced about
3 inches apart which support a fairly heavy piece of chemical processing
equipment. We're looking at 4 pads with two anchor rods in each. Having
seen some anchor rod installations where the rods missed the holes
completely, I'm a little nervous about how well this installation would
work in practice. It's easy to draw, but how easy is it to realize?

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw