Structural steel--isolated joints

I'm looking at an existing manufacturing building that has experienced
fatigue fracturing of some 6" pipe columns that are connected to a crane
rail beam by a 1/4" plate. It is apparent that the vibration of the 32 ton
crane has caused the fractures. Luckily the columns are easily replaced but
when reattaching the lateral support for the crane rail beam I would like to
incorporate an end plate to end plate connection that has isolators or
rubber washers or something to dissipate some of the vibration. Does anyone
have any leads that would help me fine tune this design?

TIA,

Rand