RE: "price virus"

I got to deal with this overnight on my home PC, as a family member
accidentally opened the price.zip virus attachment (twice) and
inadvertently ignored and overrode the pop-up warning from my resident
antivirus software.  The fast spreading booger is known as
W32/Bagle.aq@MM.  McAfee has a complete description, as well as a free
download "stinger" which will search and destroy it at:

http://us.mcafee.com/virusInfo/default.asp?id=description&virus_k=127423

By the way, the virus uses spoofed sender addresses, so our friend Bill
Polhemus is not to blame.  I hope this helps some of you!

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas