From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 10:13 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: "price virus"

It was my wife ... and she actually had to gall to blame me ... on the
grounds that I didn't call her from work and warn her not to open any
attachments named "price".  To make matters worse, we had tickets to a
ballgame last night, so I didn't get to start the repair until almost
11:00 PM.  I would have left the home PC off until tonight and fixed it
then, but she insisted that she needed to use it today.