From: "Jim Persing" <jpersing(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Detail Review

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C47F1D.6B093080

Joe,

I always thought that PSL lumber was fabricated with long fibers oriented in
the direction of the member giving it a superior strength in the
longitudinal axis.  If that is the case then the cross-grain axis would not
have the advantage of those same properties although the "weak axis" - still
in the longitudinal direction, would have the same strength.  It would be
nice to hear some input from TrusJoist.

Jim Persing