AASHTO provisional standards - PP34

Does anyone have the AASTHO provisional standards?
This is a standard for material testing.

I am looking for the PP34 standard, "ring test" or
"Standard Practice for Estimating the Crack Tendency of Concrete"

I know that I can buy the whole standard book on the AASHTO homepage for
$174, but I actually just need a few pages.

Thanks,
Oliver