On the lighter side

Sent:
Saturday, August 07, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject: WARNING

 I hate it as much as anyone when people forward too many warnings, but this
one is important. I called the police and this one is for real!

Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on
deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around, do not do it!

 IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now...

Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:51 PM
Subject: 911 Solution

An open letter to the 911 commission, the effort here is to help our airline industry to get back on its feet.

Dear Sirs,

I have the solution for the prevention of hijackings, and at the same time getting our airline industry back on its feet.

Since men of the Muslim religion are not allowed to look at naked women we should replace all of our female flight attendants with strippers.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again in hope of seeing a naked woman. Hijackings would end and the airline industry would have record sales.

Why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely,

Bill Clinton

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates