RE: Maximum steel spacing in concrete walls

I suppose that was the answer I expected, but didn't want to hear. I was hoping that there was something I'd missed, and that was why I was scratching my head.

I was also hoping there was some "reason" behind the 18" requirement. Some ICF manufacturers (many of them are in Canada) have courses which are on 12" centers, and their stock details show 24" o/c horizontal bars. I've had more than one argument over that spacing requirement.