Hurricane Charley - MPG video clips

I would like to find a copy of a video clip of a flat roof being "peeled"
off by Hurricane Charley in Punta Gorda, Florida.  It was shown as part of a
CBC­TV Newscast here in Toronto, Canada, over the week­end.  I don't know
which structure it was, but it appeared to be a shopping mall or warehouse
roof.  The film clip showed the roof starting to separate at one corner, and
slowly being peeled back like opening a sardine can.  Where could I find
this film clip as an MPG on the web?  I don't know which service or source
provided this film clip to CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation), nor have
they yet responded to my inquiry.    . . . Thanks!

GEORG A. M. KRALIK, P.Eng.,  M.Eng. -  Structural,  B.A.Sc. - Civil
Senior Design Engineer - Civil/Structural
Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear,  Engineering Services Division
      Engineering Mechanics Department,  Civil/Fire Safety Section
700 University Avenue - H12 D08,   Toronto,   Ontario,   Canada    M5G 1X6
*Tel.: (416) 592­4341
*FAX: (416) 592­8802.     [ alternate FAX:  (416) 592­5322 ]
*e­mail:  georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com <mailto:georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com >

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.