From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Bar Joists parallel to masonry walls
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:22:39 EDT

Thanks Harold I was going to ask about studs, one or two one each side of the
web.
And I assume that you spec out open ended block. Do you pick the WT using web
equal to head joint and 1/4" min. flange ?  Wed depth 1/2" clear of outside
face shell ?

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs,  CA