From: Joe Grill [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:46 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Bar Joists parallel to masonry walls

Harold,

What considerations should be taken if the WT's are located at the same
coursing as horizontal wall reinforcing?  It seems that if 2 horizontal bars
are used that one bar would be interrupted at the locations of the WT's.  I
guess only a single horizontal bar could be used or an additional line of
horizontal reinforcing could be located above or below the WT.

Joe Grill