From: Ken Peoples [mailto:kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Hurricane Charley - MPG video clips

I saw that too and I said to my wife (who is also an engineer so it is
OK for me to say these kinds of things): "That is why the code requires
those edges to be designed for higher pressures!"  I would like to see
that again too and show it to my co-workers.

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345