From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Eyebolts & Eyenuts
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:49:29 -0400

ASTM F541 covers eyebolts.  Can someone point me to a spec for eyenuts?

The application is a traffic signal pole. The eyebolt extends through the pole and receives the eyenut in order to provide an eye on each side of the pole. The cables supporting the signals attach to the eyebolt eye and the guy wires attach to the eyenut eye.

David Finley