peer review - MASS

Ladies and Gentlemen:

My office is currently working on a series of new and adaptive re-use
resdiential projects in the state of Massachusetts.

Several of them will probably require "peer review" as part of the permit
submittal.

In these trying "W" economic times, i thought i would make these gigs
available to the list members first before i opened up the phone book.

If any of you are licensed in MASS and interested in doing the reviews
(paid of course), please email me privately:

dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com

Thanks!

David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher+Partners