Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Eyebolts & Eyenuts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Eyebolts & Eyenuts
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:49:29 -0400
ASTM F541 covers eyebolts. Can someone point me to a spec for eyenuts?
The application is a traffic signal pole. The eyebolt extends through the pole and receives the eyenut in order to provide an eye on each side of the pole. The cables supporting the signals attach to the eyebolt eye and the guy wires attach to the eyenut eye.
- Prev by Subject: External Braced Frame
- Next by Subject: RE: Eyebolts & Eyenuts
- Previous by thread: RE: Which ASCE 7 to Use?
- Next by thread: RE: Eyebolts & Eyenuts