RE: Eyebolts & Eyenuts

I'm interpreting that he has only two pieces.  Both have "eyes" on one end.
The other end of the first is a threaded rod (male end), and the other end
of the second is a deep nut (female end).  You would stick both eyes through
holes on opposite sides of the pole and screw them together on the inside.
They would be tightened against the sides of the pole.

Unfortunately, I don't know what specification would cover "eyenuts".  Could
it be that ASTM F541 covers both?

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC