Charlie Pics

Title: Message
I have a few Charlie damage pics from Orlando if anyone wants them, I created a 1MB zip. Please send a private email to not clog up the list and I will fwd it ASAP. They are not the most dramatic pics you will see but they are firsthand.

Remember Orlandosentinel.com is a great site for pics and info.

Please make the subject "Charlie Pics" or something like that as I delete addresses I don't know because of Spam and viruses.

ANDREW

akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com