From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Eyebolts & Eyenuts
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:58:19 -0400

Harold,

The eye nut is an integral single piece consisting of an eye with a tapped
base.  This piece threads onto the threaded end of the eyebolt.  The
complete assembly (eyebolt with eyenut) has an eye on each end.

I've found manufacturer's data for eye nuts, it is just that none seem to
reference any standard.

David