Re: Eyebolts & Eyenuts

Check
http://catalog.thecrosbygroup.com/

Look for eye-nuts or shoulder eye-nuts. I use this product or equivalent
for a contractor. However, your specs may require more generic
description for municipal work. The manufacturer may be able to provide
generic spec conformance data.

I think that Harold's suggestion is good but if the manufacturer won't
state conformance to A563 you may have to accept a substitute based on
rated capacities.

Paul

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.