From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: Charlie Pics

I have a few Charlie damage pics from Orlando if anyone wants them, I
created a 1MB zip. Please send a private email to not clog up the list and I
will fwd it ASAP. They are not the most dramatic pics you will see but they
are firsthand.

Remember Orlandosentinel.com is a great site for pics and info.

Please make the subject "Charlie Pics" or something like that as I delete
addresses I don't know because of Spam and viruses.

ANDREW

akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com