From: richard lewis [mailto:rlewistx(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 1:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Rolling A36 Steel

The shapes are w12x50, w8x13, w8x18, w8x21 & w8x28.  Mill certs!  This
is
small time contractor.  I wouldn't think he would know what I'm talking
about.  I doubt it, but I can ask.

Would anybody still be warehousing A36?

Thanks.

Rich

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:22:17 -0500 "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
writes:
> >Can someone tell me when the USA stopped
> >rolling A36 steel?  I have a new project
> >under construction where I spec. out A992
> >and I'm told A36 was provided.  I am
> >wondering where they got the A36.
>
> What types of shapes? Can you get me a copy of the mill certs?
>
> Charlie

> *
> *
> *   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp