job referral

A potential client came into office today wanting to build a home in Tehachapi California. I have too much going on right now plus have not worked in this area before so….I declined.

He asked me to post a message asking for anyone who has Tehachapi experience and is interested in the job. It is a residence, under 1000 sq.ft. and looks like a barn with gambrel style roof and some dormers.

Please respond privately it interested.

Thanks,

Mark D. Baker

Baker Engineering