Daily Digest

Would it be possible to change the front end, and/or the format of the Daily
Digest distribution to look less like "junk" mail.  The fire wall in my
company blocks any and all e­mail which appears like unsolicited "junk"
mail.  There is NO capability to set up a filter that permits e­mail from
selected sources to pass through.

I haven't received a Daily Digest distribution since August 10, 2004.
During the month prior, I only received sporadically the Daily Digest.  The
last sequential Daily Digest I received was on June 23,2004.

On Aug.18, I re­registered, but I have not received any distribution since
then either.

I also posted a request for Hurricane Charley information to the
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <mailto:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>  and seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
<mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>  addresses on Aug.16 and 17, but nothing yet.

I suspect that the corporate fire wall filter is so tight that the Digest
appears like "junk" and/or "inappropriate" mail.  Hope this can be fixed,
for I still would like to receive the Daily Digest (and only the Digest),
and keep up with the latest going's on in the industry.

Could there be any other reason why I wouldn't receive the Daily Digests
anymore?

Thanks . . .

GEORG A. M. KRALIK, P.Eng.,  M.Eng. -  Structural,  B.A.Sc. - Civil
Senior Design Engineer - Civil/Structural
Ontario Power Generation - Nuclear,  Engineering Services Division
      Engineering Mechanics Department,  Civil/Fire Safety Section
700 University Avenue - H12 D08,   Toronto,   Ontario,   Canada    M5G 1X6
*Tel.: (416) 592­4341
*FAX: (416) 592­8802.     [ alternate FAX:  (416) 592­5322 ]
*e­mail:  georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com <mailto:georg.kralik(--nospam--at)opg.com >

THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY AND/OR CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby n
sion, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Ontario Power Generation Inc.