RE: Research Data on Lateral Design of Residential Structures

Title: Message
Bill,

Try these:

I've had most of these for a bit, but the Florida one I came across recently due to an interest in the latest goings-on over there.  I hope there will be something of interest here.

Best regards,
Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.
Tulare, CA