From: "Gunnar Hafsteinn Isleifsson" <ghi(--nospam--at)pc.dk>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Basic Wind Speed in Indonesia
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:54:11 +0200

Hi,

Does anyone on the list know the basic wind speed in Indonesia, i.e. Borneo, Sulawesi, Maluku or Papua, preferably as UBC 3 sec. gust, Eurocode 10-min mean or UK-CP3 hourly mean.

The closest I've come are Philippine Islands (90 mph) and Caroline Islands (Koror, 95 mph) which I found in UNIFIED FACILITIES CRITERIA (UFC) 3-310-01. Extensive Internet search has been unsuccessful.

Gunnar Hafsteinn Isleifsson
Denmark