Re: wind damage evaluation

There is a project which has been underway for a few years called the SPHERE
project related to disaster assistance http://www.sphereproject.org. It
includes some work regarding housing, sanitation, etc. I have also come
across discussion among Indian engineers with regard to appropriate
technology, particularly against flood and earthquake
http://www.sefindia.org. OXFAM is another possible source
http://www.oxfam.org.uk/. I am sure there will be others.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC