RE: wind damage evaluation

The U.N. has been an utter failure with respect to man-made disasters. What
makes anyone think they'd be any better at the natural kind?

I suspect that NGOs have a far, far better track record with disaster relief
(and mitigation) than the U.N. ever will.

The U.N. is the poster-child for the futility of throwing money at a
problem. Any problem.