Warning - Spreadsheet error

I emailed an Excel spread sheet to several of you back in July.  I just
discovered a couple of errors in the deflection calculations for Load cases
3 and 4.  It only affect the final results in the cases where deflection
controls, but it *could* give un-conservative results if certain conditions
are met.

Basically, the deflection formulas in cases 3 and 4 reference the loads from
case 2.  Moment and Shear calculations are correct.

I didn't keep a list of people whom I sent the spreadsheet to, or I would
have sent this privately.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC