Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Connecticut Third Party (Threshold) Structural Engineering Reviews[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Connecticut Third Party (Threshold) Structural Engineering Reviews
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:04:05 -0400
Does anybody have a copy of any of the following documents that they wouldn’t mind providing to me?
Structural Engineers Coalition of Connecticut: Guideline for Review by an Independent Structural Engineering Consultant; Basic Services (1989)
State of Connecticut General Statutes, Section 29-276(b), Threshold Limit Defined
Connecticut State Building Code Supplement; Section 114.3
- Prev by Subject: CONCRETE: Testing for Bonded Overlay
- Next by Subject: CONSTRUCTION: Square Foot Costs for Light Commercial
- Previous by thread: RE: [native materials and methods] was: Re: wind damage evaluation
- Next by thread: SAE J429 dimensions