SAE J429 dimensions

I don't have easy access to a copy of the spec. Does SAE J429 describe
flanged bolts and nuts (possibly with serrated face)? Or is this
physical aspect outside the spec?

I'm looking at a situation with Gr 8.2 bolts; not dynamically loaded;
does not have a  pre-tension requirement. I have been told that it is
simply an economy issue compared to A325 coated with washer.

I do not have an issue with the appication. I just want to confirm that
the bolt is what it is claimed to be.

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International