Re: More "Responsible Charge" Stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rand Holtham, P.E." <rand(--nospam--at)sigmaengineers.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 15:23
Subject: Re: More "Responsible Charge" Stuff

......The Board accepted a Consent Order signed by
Mr. Wilson and his attorney for a two year suspension of Mr. Wilson's Texas
engineer license with the final 18 months to be probated contingent upon Mr.
Wilson's payment of a $1,500.00 administrative penalty and upon his
agreement to enroll in and successfully complete the Steel Design Course
3233 offered by the University of Texas at San Antonio.

I'm not sure what's worse....the fact that he lost his license for 6 months,
or that he had to go back to complete (and possibly RETAKE) his college
level steel design course.  Well, at least he probably got invited to a few
Frat parties. :D

Jeremy South, EI, LSI
Jenkins Engineering