Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
rail clip designation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: rail clip designation
- From: 윤광렬 <kyyoon(--nospam--at)kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:39:51 +0900
I've seen the rail clip designation like 9116/10, 9120/12 and 9120/15 in old calculation.
What's the meaning and characteristics of those designations.
Does any one have catalogue about rail clip showing above designations?
- Prev by Subject: Radiant heating with post-tensioned slabs
- Next by Subject: Re: rail clip designation
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor Bolts in Flexure
- Next by thread: Re: rail clip designation