More "Responsible Charge" Stuff

	Bill,
		I understand that in Virginia an engineering firm with a
branch office must have a P.E. assigned full-time in that office. I think
the P.E. is allowed to leave for lunch and go home in the evening, but a
successful engineer cannot branch out by letting a drafter with a long
commute to rent a storefront near home and solicit engineering work, even if
all the work is performed by the founding P.E. I cannot cite Board action,
but that's my understanding.
	James L. Getaz, III, P.E.
	Winchester, Virginia