RE: RESIDENTIAL: What A Drag

Reminds me of the scene from the Disney flick, “A Bug’s Life”.

A group of moths is flapping around, and one starts toward the “bug-zapper”. The friends exclaim “N0, HARVEY! Don’t go toward the light!” “I can’t help it,” responds Harvey. “It’s so pretty…”

Then ***ZAP***!!!

Same thing here. I’m fascinated by the techniques needed. I’m trying desperately to get up to speed, then I’m gonna start marketing myself hard and fast to home designers and architects at the high-end market.

Thanks for the warning, though.

*****ZZZZZZAAAAAAAP!!!!!*******