Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: Surviving Structural Collapse

You may wish to review the following article http://wwwabqjournal.com/terror/196540nm07-11-04.htm which is the first of four parts and form your own opinion. For the record, it does not necessarily reflect my own views and I have not confirmed the information contained therein.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc