Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Roll Call for Texas SE's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Roll Call for Texas SE's
- From: "Jeremy South" <jslist(--nospam--at)jenkins-engineering.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:13:33 -0500
One of our local clients here in Mississippi has a brother in Texas who needs a structural engineer on one of his projects. I know nothing of the brother, but assume he's an Architect and is around the McAlister (I think that's what she said) area.
My firm isn't licensed in Texas, so there's no way we can do the work.
If you interested or would like his phone number, please contact me privately.
Jeremy South, EI, LSI
- Prev by Subject: Re: Roger Turk, P.E.
- Next by Subject: Rolling A36 Steel
- Previous by thread: Re: Photes of diag braced frames.
- Next by thread: Concrete Topping Spec