Roll Call for Texas SE's

One of our local clients here in Mississippi has a brother in Texas who needs a structural engineer on one of his projects.  I know nothing of the brother, but assume he's an Architect and is around the McAlister (I think that's what she said) area.

My firm isn't licensed in Texas, so there's no way we can do the work.

If you interested or would like his phone number, please contact me privately.

Thanks!

Jeremy South, EI, LSI
Jenkins Engineering