Concrete Topping Spec

I have been ask to write a concrete topping spec for a non-bonded topping over precast plank. There will be a membrane installed between the plank and topping. The topping varies from 2 to 4 inches in thickness. It will have an epoxy floor finish.

Th contractor needs to install the epoxy floor finish as soon as possible when the moisture level is low enough.

He may leave 4 x 4 blockouts at the floor drains and then use a non-shrink grout or something similar to fill those spaces.

I plan on using a water reducer, pea gravel, low slump, WWF, etc.

Any suggestions on other spec. items.

Jim K.