Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
External Braced Frame[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: External Braced Frame
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:54:54 -0700
I'm sorry, I should have given you the entire address.
The Hancock Building in Chicago is one of the most famous examples of external braces. When leasing in the 1970's, the suites with diagonal braces were more expensive.
with Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: External braced frame
- Next by Subject: Eyebolts & Eyenuts
- Previous by thread: External braced frame
- Next by thread: Los Angeles, CA Subscribers