Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Los Angeles, CA subscribers-Cube[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Los Angeles, CA subscribers-Cube
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:33:10 -0700
The 'cube' is part of the Kidseum at The Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, California. The cube is a display for a photo-electric generator of electricity. I did not see photos of the cube on the web site. Perhaps others have a source.
with Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Subscribers (Discovery Center)
- Next by Subject: Marine Platform Design
- Previous by thread: Re: Los Angeles, CA Subscribers (Discovery Center)
- Next by thread: Screw Factor of Safety?