-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Adams [mailto:davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com]
Sent:
Monday, August 30, 2004 1:23 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject:
Los Angeles, CA Subscribers

Fellow engineers,

I remember seeing a cube-shaped structure somewhere off I-5 (east side), possibly near Anaheim, seemingly standing on one of it's corners.  Does anyone know where I can find some information on it (those of you who know what I'm talking about)?

TIA,

Dave K. Adams, S.E.

Lane Engineers, Inc.

Tulare, CA

E-mail:  davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT

This electronic message transmission contains information from Ameron International and is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (626-683-4000) immediately.